Stroke Support Group
What Is The Stroke Support Group?
A stroke can be a very isolating experience. That’s why Jordan Valley Medical Center – West Valley Campus has established the Stroke Support Group. This support group is a community resource for stroke survivors, their family members, friends and anyone else affected by stroke.
By meeting regularly, members help one another face and overcome common challenges. The primary objectives of the Pioneer Valley Hospital Stroke Support Group are:
- Educate individuals about stroke recovery and gain realistic feedback
- Encourage individuals to share their personal experiences about stroke
- Inspire everyone involved in the life of a stroke survivor to move forward from the experience and find meaning in life
- Provide an environment where stroke survivors and caregivers can make friends and socialize
If you or a loved one has suffered from a stroke, please join our Support Group today!
When Does The Support Group Meet?
Meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
Where Does The Support Group Meet?
- Even Months (Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec) meet at:
Jordan Valley Medical Center – West Valley Campus
Medical Arts Building
Outpatient Therapy Department
3336 South 4155 West, Suite 101
- Odd Months (Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Nov) meet at:
Jordan Valley Medical Center
Inpatient Tower – 2nd Floor
3580 West 9000 South
West Jordan, Utah 84088
Stroke survivors, family members, friend, and caregivers are invited to attend. Please call in advance to confirm.
Support Group Activities
The Jordan Valley Medical Center – West Valley Campus Stroke Support Group offers community outreach, educational programs, social opportunities, and support discussions. Refreshments are offered at each meeting. To register please call 1-866-431-WELL (9355).
Navigate the pages below to learn more about Stroke…
Pages: 1 2